Soak up the sun and enjoy the final days of summer with our list of things to do in Dubois County over Labor Day Weekend.
Here are the the Top 10 things to do in Dubois County over your Labor Day Weekend.
1. Spend Saturday morning checking out our local Farmers Markets. (Jasper/Huntingburg)
2. Take a walk or bike ride on one of the many trails Dubois County has to offer. You can also take the kayaks out at the Ferdinand State Forest
3. Catch the Latino Cultural Festival for some live entertainment
4. Grab some friends and play a round of golf at Sultans Run, Buffalo Trace, or Huntingburg County Club.
5. Splash around at the Parklands or Central Green to soak up the final days of Summer.
6. Enjoy a day at Patoka Lake taking in all the beautiful scenery, playing disc golf, swimming at the beach, biking one of the many trails, or relaxing at the winery while drinking a wine slushy.
7. Hit up Cafe Pina, Zax Creamery, or Midwest Cafe and Market for brunch
8. Shop local (Jasper, Huntingburg, Ferdinand)
9. Pick flowers at the U-Pick Pretty Bird Farms or put together a boutique at Hoosier Blooms
10. Check out the Dubois County Museum which has over 50,000 sq ft of exhibits.