Valentines Day…Love is in the air ❤️. Celebrating with that special person in your life, friends, or family Dubois County has you covered. Here is a list of places for everyone to enjoy! We will continue to update the blog as we get more restaurant specials in.
For Couples and Adults
- Enjoy Cupid’s Course at HTK Airsoft -Bring your date, partner, or friends and they play for FREE with YOUR paid admission. Special games and prizes along with patches for players and Valentine’s Day themes snacks at the Pro shop. Noon till 4pm $30 admission.
- Make reservations at Café Pina for a special Valentine’s Dinner on Tuesday, February 14th. Call 812.559.0100 or email [email protected] to make a reservation. There will be a prefix menu paired with a wine and specialty cocktails and dessert.
- Wine and Dine with the Gaslight in Huntingburg. Dinner for 2 on February 14th. Choose pizza or pasta along with an appetizer, side salads, and dessert. Add a bottle of wine for $20!
- Valentine’s Dinner at Sultan’s Run Golf Club in Jasper. Enjoy a 4-course meal that also includes 2 drinks per person or a bottle of wine per couple. Call 812.482.1009 and treat your sweetheart to a nice dinner!
- Snaps in Jasper has a Valentine’s Day menu. Enjoy dinner for two specials staring Friday, February 10th, 11th, and February 14th.
- The Schnitzelbank will have specials Monday February 13th and Tuesday February 14th from 4pm-9pm
- February 9th-Valentine’s Day cookie and canvas (1st grade and up). Parents/Guardian and child will share a canvas to create your own very own Valentine’s Day masterpiece. This activity is taking place at the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center-Flex Workshop B
- February 10th-Enjoy Valentine Popup and Watercolor Cardmaking at the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center-Flex Workshop B. Come and decorate Valentine popup cards with watercolor woodland scenes and holiday expressions.
- Have the kids paint pottery at My Little Soap Shop & Paint your Own Pottery in Huntingburg.
- Join Tin Lizzies in Ferdinand February 13th from 4:30-6:30. Grab your girls and celebrate the women in your life. Tin Lizzies will have festive drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and giveaway.
- Thyen-Clark Cultural Center will be hosting a Galantine’s Day Floral Arranging. Bring the gals and celebrate fun and friendship, while learning live flower arranging.
Flowers & Chocolates
- Family Roots-Back by popular demand Family Roots nursery will be carrying Wild Rainbow Roses. They are vibrant and extraordinary for that special person in your life. They will also offer regular roses along with flowers that are blooming and can be planted in the landscape for many years to come.
- Green Thumb– Get your orders in for the team to deliver your flowers!
- Hoosier Blooms– Call today to get your special order of flowers. They do pick up or deliver.
- Pretty Bird Farms-Do something a little different this Valentine’s Day. Give an “I owe you coupon” for a trip to the tulip field this spring and build your own bouquet.
- Chocolate Bliss– Stop by the Downtown Square in Jasper for some chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, special valentine candy for the kiddos, and much more.
- Jasper Flowers and Gifts–Stop in and get your order for flowers, popcorn, chocolate, fruit bouquets, and gifts.
Don’t forget about the shops around the square in Downtown Jasper, shops on Historic 4th street in Huntingburg, and Ferdinand for more great gift ideas!
Request A Visitors Guide
The official Dubois County Visitors Guide is your go-to resource for all there is to discover in southern Indiana. Did you know we mail a FREE guide upon all online requests?