Sign-up your 2021 event, today!
Simply click the button, fill in your information, and submit!
By completing this form, you are allowing Visit Dubois County to advertise your event across the many channels available to the organization, such as free listing options on various websites (such as: visitduboiscounty.com, visitindiana.com, exploresouthernindiana.com, and southerindiana.org), social media platforms, and 2021 Dubois County Visitors Guide.
The mobile hydralic stage is made available for rent by community non-profits, business, or private organizations for concerts, theatre, sporting, and other special events, with non-profits receiving first priority. All renters must have an approved reservation form to rent the stage.
Important to note:
- Cost of stage rental: $1,000
- Must receive application, rental fee, certificate of insurance, and placement of stage map AT LEAST 30 days prior to your event.
For more details, refer to the application form in the link below:
To see the current 2021 Calendar for openings, use this link:
- Dubois County Health Department, (812) 481-7050, [email protected]
- Dubois County Emergency Management Agency, (812) 482-2202
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Pandemic Preparedness
- World Health Organization – Country and Technical Guidance
Event Guidance Contacts
- Visit Dubois County, Inc., (812) 482-9115, [email protected]
- Jasper Chamber of Commerce, (812) 482-6866, [email protected]
- Dubois County Chamber of Commerce, (812) 827-4095, [email protected]
Board of Public Works:
- Jasper Board of Public Works & Safety / Application & Guidelines Document, 812-482-4255 – (2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month)
- Huntingburg Board of Public Works & Safety, (812) 683-2211 – (1st Thursday of every month)
- Ferdinand Town Council, (812) 367-2280 – (3rd Tuesday of every month)
- Dubois County Commissioners, (812) 481-7045