Built in 1910, this church is currently part of the Restoration Denomination of churches.
Known as the “Castle on the Hill”, the Monastery, founded in 1867, is home to one of the nation’s largest communities of Benedictine women.
Featured on the National Register of Historic Places, this Greek revival church structure was built in 1860 and restored in 1992.
The work of one priest with a vision labored for 12 years to create a beautiful, spiritual landscape that formed this garden of shrines.
Founded in 1854 by Swiss monks, be awed by St. Meinrad Archabbey. Committed to prayer and work, a community of Benedictine monks lives here.