Alexander One Room School House

Alexander One Room School House

The Alexander School has a 100-year history preceding the current structure. First built in 1820, it was one of the first three schools in Dubois County. Originally, it sat near the present Shiloh Church and was known as the Shiloh School. It was moved in 1859 to its...
Lemmons Church

Lemmons Church

Featured on the National Register of Historic Places, this Greek revival church structure was built in 1860 and restored in 1992.

L.H. Sturm Hardware

L.H. Sturm Hardware

Purchased by the Sturm family in 1895, it stands today as one of the oldest hardware stores in Indiana run by the same family.