The annual Old Jasper Day will be held down by the Train Depot on Sunday, May 21, 2023, featuring the Lion’s Club Strawberry Festival at the Jasper Riverwalk.
Enjoy activities all day from 11-4.
- The Spirit of Jasper Train Rides at 12:00/1:00/2:00/3:00-cost is $3.00 per person
- Horse-drawn wagon rides from 12-3:30. Hop on near the Train Depot for a short ride around Old Jasper.
- Jasper City Mill-Come into the mill and watch as corn is ground into cornmeal every 30 minutes
- Patoka 2000 Duck Race
- Face Painting
- Historic Barn and the Alexander Schoolhouse
- Historical Walking Tour of Jasper
- Concert in the Gazebo-12-3. Jed Guillaume performs with great songs for listening and dancing